- Daisy got micro chipped today.
- Vance and I took Justin to lunch. Chipoltle. It's my favorite.
- The wind here is a little outrageous. Gusts up to 42mph today. Yesterday it was 35mph.
- When we got back from lunch, the umbrella (ella, ella, a) for our patio table was in the grass, halfway between the old grass and new sod. The table was legs-up in the grass. The heavy iron base for the umbrella had slid to the edge of the patio and the grill cover had blown off. So tired of wind.
- Plus, with all of the construction around us, everything is dusty. It's a hazy mess out there.
- I filled up the car today. Gas is $3.39 here.
- GD! I'm like an old man! Weather and Gas prices! Must stop before I start giving out directions and talking mileage!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
My apologies, I've been boring lately. Must be the weather.
Posted by Charisa at 4:17 PM