3 cm dilated, 80% effaced. I also gained 2 lbs since last week. I'll be induced on Saturday morning, if Baby Girl doesn't come on her own before then.
My doctor believes I'll have a better chance at a VBAC by going a little early. If I were to opt to have another c-section it would be scheduled a week before my due date anyways. We first decided on being induced on Friday, but there were no open time slots at the hospital. So, Saturday it is. We have an AM time slot, which means we'll be called to show up anywhere between 4:30 AM and noon.
In Vance related news, he short circuited today and acted in a manner like we have never seen. He was up at 6:00 am, had an exciting day with Grandma and Granddad Tractor, and no nap. Words were spewing from his mouth like I've never heard before. It sounded as if he was in need of an exorcism. He was clenching his little fists and teeth, his face bright red. I threw him in the bath after the second meltdown, hosed him down, and put him to bed. Might have been the fastest bath he's ever had. Hopefully he sleeps in later tomorrow and is back to his normal cute self.