Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Make This: Pink Lemonade Slushie


My kids are always wanting something "fun" to drink so I whipped up these no brainers on Saturday night. 

All you need is pink lemonade, ice, and a blender. Pour the pink lemonade and ice into the blender and whiz around until the ice is chopped up. (I told you it was a no brainer.) Make sure to clink some bottles around in the fridge and to make some fuss so everyone thinks you are working harder than you really are. Create an illusion. 

To add to the fun, I jazzed it up with a fancy straw. I used some of the flowers that I found at Target's $1 Spot. Just peel the paper from the sticker part and stick it onto the straw. Easy as that. These straws would be perfect for any Spring or Summer get together. 


Hope you enjoy this fun little drink that makes me think of summer! (Summer? Are you there? We're ready for you!)


Monday
Tuesday
Tip_Me_Tuesday_Button_TipJunkie-jpg
Wednesday
Sunday
nobiggie.net






Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Charisa Darling | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs