Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer hiatus


My hiatus from here wasn't planned, it just happened. Me and associates, seen above, have been having a great summer and unplugging from the computer has been nice. 

While it seems weird to gloss over the past few weeks and jump into current events, that's what I'm going to do. I'll eventually get to the old stuff, like how Vaughn and I had an amazing girls weekend, but not today. 

A fire was lit and we started a bunch of house projects all at the same time. Not our normal practice, but some days that's the only way it seems possible to ever get done. Currently, the contents of our pantry are in the dining room while the pantry is being painted.   It's a huge test in patience for me as I need order and there's none of that around here right now. Aaaannd it might get worse because we've been talking about painting our kitchen cabinets. 

Just breathe. 

Hope you all have a good weekend! 


2 Responses to “Summer hiatus”

  1. I agree. It's good to just walk away from the computer at times.
    Exciting news about your home projects! I hope you post photos once it's complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summa is flying by but I hope you decide to paint your kitchen cabinets! Think it would look a w e s o m e awesome awesome totally...

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Charisa Darling | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs